Friday, February 29, 2008

She's turning 6!



Time is going too fast, few months ago i had a tiny baby cradling in my arms but now she's getting heavier and heavier everytime i went home to Laguna for the week ends. I just used to look at her and give her some talk but now she do response and sometimes reply to my words. When i carry her before, i used to hold her carefully at the back of her neck supporting her body on my other arm, too fragile. But now i used to carry her just like holding a ball in may arms.

I was just too happy though, even she did'nt see us all weekdays and we only have 2 days together with my wife during weekends, she never forget us, our face(probably), our smell(seems), our voice(definitely). Going home to Laguna just paid every inch of tiredness and aches we have during our works whenever we see her, her big smile that says evrything, her sweet cries that misses us, and her "birit" that is music to our ears. Yes, indeed in her younger days she's showing something she had taken from us, the passion for singing and love for music.

I remember the first time she was sent to us from the nursery i did'nt hear any cry to her, but what was heared over the room was a high pitch of "birit" proof of which was still saved on my cellphone, a sound that will never erased in my memories. To make her sleep i used to hum her with lullaby, and sung to her my favorite song "In your eyes" where she used to stare at me first before closing her eyes making her fall asleep.









No comments: