Tuesday, April 29, 2008

she's all that!



there was once a girl way back in my childhood whom voice mesmerized me. every time i've been to the placed where i know she lived i always wished i could see her for the reason i don't know.

i used to have crushes way back in grade school. going to highschool is no difference but indeed double the fact the admiration i used to give to opposite sex. puberty probably answers that question of curiousty for teenagers like me then. i fell infatuated and fortunately given back the same infatuation of a crush i have during my first year of highschool. though there was no formality there has been a mutual understanding to the both of us.



but that's for a short span o' time, and im earlier seeing the reality she will not be ment for me. thank God! (do i need to say that?)

2nd year in my high school open my friendship to some of my greatest friends up to now. same time as it opens the mystery im resolving way back then. the girl who i want to see and always part of my dream every now and then.




she's a petite girl, her long hair, fair white skin do not differ her from the rest of my girls classmate. she may not be the prettiest but she indeed hold that word in her own rights. she may not be the most beautiful but her voice when you hear her sing breaks the glass and reveal the real beauty she has. i was fond of her because the second time i meet her personally she made me laugh for what ever reason it's gonna be mine to keep.

we do know each other before we've been classmate, and we have seen each other before... then i recall and everything flashes back to my memory as clear as i can remember. the girl who's with me all through out my mind, who's voice had mesmerized me up to now, is the same girl i've befriended with, thus more than that cause we became best friends, idolizing each other with the talents and characters we both endowed.


the friendship grows into something both of us had felt towards each other, never that we know that because of a bottle game the feelings will be revealed, uncovering the affection we both have. it started then that we became aloof with each other for the reason that we can't explain. was it because we're shy to express both our feelings, or it's because the feelings growing to something more. more of thing called LOVE.


No comments: