Saturday, May 31, 2008

First Project


Week 1

Week 2

Week 3

I may not jump off to my field for the last 2 years right after i graduated architecture, it would still not an excuse to dump my real craft. After a 40 square meter house plan of my cousin, my problem now is to build her house once again to stand on a 589 square meter lot but only occupying at least 150 square meter of total floor space.

The criteria she give: bigger rooms than what she have right now on her existing 40 square meter house, one bedroom on the first floor, separate toilet and bath, bigger master bedroom and a small kitchen on the 2nd floor plus the other usual spaces incorporated in a house. She was once owed of putting a roof top but eventually decline to have one due to structural purpose (if in case the deck was damage).

So here's a quick peek of what the front would look like and the latest scenes from the construction site.

No comments: